Master of Finance
- Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- 4 semester(s)
- City, country:
- Frankfurt am Main, Hesse, Germany
The Master of Finance programme is an internationally recognised study programme that paves the way for a future career in any part of the financial industry. It is a full-time programme (120 ECTS) that allows students to work part-time three work days during the week. The normal programme duration is four semesters. In addition, different time models are available if you want to reduce your required stay in Frankfurt.
Highlights at a glance:
- Both focused and flexible curriculum
- Four concentrations: Capital Market, Risk Management, Financial Management, Corporate Finance
- MBA-style learning
- International programme taught entirely in English
The Master of Finance is a non-consecutive programme for recent graduates or young professionals who wish to build a career in finance. Many of our students have studied finance, management or economics before, but we also invite applicants with non-specialised first degrees, though we do expect some exposure to quantitative analysis at unversity level.
Emphasis/CurriculumAll taught modules carry 6 ECTS credits. The thesis is worth 18 ECTS credits. The Master of Finance enables you to pursue in-depth studies in one of four "concentrations", based on a common foundation of shared core modules:
- Capital Market
- Risk Management
- Financial Management
- Corporate Finance
- Macro-& Monetary Economics
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Foundations of Finance
- Statistics & Econometrics
- Financial Products & Modelling
- Data Analytics & Machine Learning in Finance
- Corporate Finance & Valuation
- Risk Management
- Two concentration modules
- Choose one concentration
- Entrepreneurship Accelerator / Study Abroad
- Master's Thesis
Master of Finance gives you:
- A strong foundation in the theories and practice of finance
- First-class analytical skills and cutting-edge practical knowledge
- Access to high-profile practitioners from the corporate world
- The option to pursue in-depth studies in one of four concentrations
- The option to study according to your interests through a broad range of elective modules
- First university degree (Bachelor or equivalent)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills (TOEFL min 90 IBT, or equivalent)
- GMAT (preferred), GRE or equivalent
- Successful participation in our admissions interview
Early Bird Discount (EUR 2.000,- discount) - March 31 2022
|Language(s) of instruction:||English|
Order information material from Frankfurt School of Finance & Management. The given data is transmitted only to this educational provider and, of course, not given to a third party.
Ihre Nachricht wird gesendet...
Ihre Nachricht wurde gesendet.
The Frankfurt School is one of the most active German business schools in terms of research. With its practical and research-based orientation it regularly achieves top positions in various rankings.
The Frankfurt School of Finance & Management features one of Germany’s largest business administration faculties. Its professors work hand in hand with policy-makers and executives to offer tailor-made solutions to topical questions. Research findings from the five departments are employed in leading corporations, the finance sector, in politics, and on development issues. Members of our faculty frequently comment on topical issues in all media.